Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Buzzin' By

As promised, here is one of the brand new stamps sets from Stampin' Up's Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. I think it is pretty cute. I comes with two other little bee characters and a few sayings, "just buzzin by to say..." and "have a honey of a day". I am participating in a swap of new pre-ordered stamp sets, I'll share those card fronts when I get them, but for now, here is mine. I hope you like it, I do. :)


Supplies:
Just Buzzin’ By Stamps with Basic Black Ink
Card Stock: Pale Plum, Barely Bannana & Parisian DSP
Markers: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac
Gable Green & Almost Amethyst (for wings under glitter)
Other: Ticket Corner Punch, Glue Stick, Two way glue,
Stampin Glitter, Snips, Word Window Punch

No comments: