Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fusion- Welcome

Fusion is here.  Check out this week's challenge. 



You've probably heard the saying, "home is where the heart is."  So true, so true.  I have a co-worker who just bought her first house.  So excited for her.  So the "welcome" and flowers above made me think of her.


I went for a true Fusion this round, picking up bits and pieces of both the image and the sketch.  I used a some Freckled Fawn washi, a Top Dog Dies die for the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.  I colored in the heart and added Crystal effects.  You can also spot a few little woodchip stars (also Freckled Fawn) acattered around the edges.  The jar and flowers are both Impression Obessesion dies.  I particularly love the paper used for the blooms, the colors are all breathtaking. 

Head on over to Fusion and check out all the DT projects.  

Thanks for joining us today!

Entering this into:

CASology- Give


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Katie! This is gorgeous! I totally thought you watercolored the blooms.

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful jar of blooms! A lovely card welcoming your friend to her new home!

sandie said...

Such a pretty card, love the background paper x

Lynn said...

The details on the flowers are beautiful Katie!

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness this is sooooooo beautiful :) those floral die cuts are so cool !

SmilynStef said...

Love the colors on those flowers ... what a fabulous *new home* card ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER gorgeous!!!!! YOU ARE So Creative!!!