Sunday, November 15, 2015

SSC114- Yetiiiiiiiiii


EEK!  I love this week's challenge for Sunday Stamps.  The sketch is super clean and simple with so much opportunity for amazing creations. Check it out:



For my creation this week I used a combo of stamps and elements.  I LOVE how it turned out.  I am not sure if it is all the stripes and the simple colors, or the cutie pie stamps, but I am happy with it.  :) What I used was a combo of stamps, mostly Lawn Fawn, using the Yeti, Set, Go and Ready, Set, Snow  (match made in heaven much?!).  The north pole stamp is from Amuse and perfect for this. The DP behind the globe is also Lawn Fawn and the other is American Crafts.  I finished it off with a little holiday colored twine.  



The team has created a huge variety of fun and fabulous cards.  I hope you will head over to the Sunday Stamps blog to check them out and get inspired to play!

Happy Sunday to all!

Entering this into:

Friday Mashup- Winter Theme
CASology- Give




15 comments:

Deepti said...

This is adorable :) lovely Christmas colors !!

~amy~ said...

Katie!!!!!!!!
This is stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 'need' that die set.
gah.

SmilynStef said...

No words for how much I love this card ... the *North Pole* is perfection

SugarGem said...

Definitely a match made in heaven. Love that little dude

Claire Broadwater said...

Kaite, this is so FUN! I love the snow globe with your Yeti! All the red makes me smile! XX

Lisa Elton said...

Okay...cuteness overload here!! Love the colors too!

wienerhoneymooners said...

super FUN super Cute!!!!

Annette Elliott said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love the colors you chose. Such a fun card! Love it!

stampwithamyk said...

Ha! Love this, your little yeti is awesome and the snow globe is perfect! Great colors, fantastic design! :)

Lisa said...

Of course you're happy with this....it's fabulous!! So bright and festive, I love it!

Jeanne J. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Yeti! He's too cute!! Clever to place him in a snowglobe too!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable and so fun, I love it.

Being Mrs Miles said...

SO FUN Katie - This card is so darling - I want a yeti now!!! Thanks for the giggle and inspiration.

Just Me said...

your Yeti is so cute love him ...awesome card...thanks for sharing

maria f. said...

Oh those colors! Adorable.