Monday, September 24, 2018

Fabulous Awesome

A quick post today featuring a fun card using some Altenew Products. 


I made this card by repeat stamping the party blower and Confetti from Altenew's  Birthday Bash Stamp Set.  After I colored them all, with my copics, I due cut several layers using PTI dies and them popped the front layer out.  I then stamped the sentiment in the middle and added some blue to it. 



I feel like this makes such a fun masculine card.

Entering this into Seize the Birthday- Die Cuts or Punches 

3 comments:

maria f. said...

Love this design and that bright green. It pops off the white wonderfully.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the dimension and the bright fresh green! This is fun Katie!

shirley-bee said...

I love how you've done this! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)