Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Purrmaid Wishes

Happy Tuesday!  Have a fun card today for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge- Pop it up!


I just love the sweetness of this card.  When I saw the Simon Says Stamp Summer Cuddly Critters set it was a must have for me.  I had already decided this sweet kitty should be holding a tropical drink from the YNS Phoebe goes on Vacation stamp set.  I colored both and set them aside.  I had a hard timing choosing paper at first until I came across this scrap of DP from Doodlebugs, perfect backdrop patterns and colors.  I cut it out using my Avery Elle Wonky stitches die.  Then I came back in with one of the Lawn Fawn Slider dies.  The sentiment on the inside says "purrrmaid wishes and starfish kisses."  

I look forward to giving this to the right little girl who loves both cats and mermaids (probably my niece... wink)!

2 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a super cute interactive card! Love the bg too!!!Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

Lisa Elton said...

What a bright and happy card Katie, so cute!