Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sweet Shop

Happy Day 2 of the Whimsy Stamps Paper Door Kit release! Have you checked it out Sugar Rush yet?  Do you love it? 

As you will tell from my card today, I do!  Check this out:


OK, so here's the deal.  This paper, first time I saw it, made me thing of an awning, so... that is just what I did, made it into one!  I basically just hand cut along the curves, I used a bone folder to create the crease and then I glued the edges down and popped up the middle with foam tape- easy peasy!

What else did I do here?  I stamped and colored these cute lollipops with my Copics and added gel pen..  Check this out:


Copics: C1, RV02, RV04, RV12, RV42, RV25, RV19

And don't you just love those word dies with the the shadow layers?  For those words, I used black and pink paper.  I stamped the sentiment on white and popped it out. I used that same paper for the layers of background.  On the white layer I spattered bits of pink and black ink.


Another fun card from this fabulous kit!  Hope you like it and hope you check out the Sugar Rush kit!


Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: