Wednesday, January 29, 2020

You Da' Beast!

Hey!  Here today with a quick post sharing a shaped card with my favorite friend.  BIGFOOT!


This card features the Lil' Squatch Stamp set from Ellen Hutson (Julie Ebersole).  I stamped the background images on copic friendly paper and build my scene coloring with Copics and hand-drawing the path in the middle and the grass as well.  I die cut this using a large Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die.  Once I had my scene set, I decided to add a front layer with grass for my Squatch to hang out on.  The grass is cut using the Trinity Slimline Scenic Border die set, with a combo of Peeled Paint Distress Ink and Twisted Citron Distress Ink on top using my Blending Buddy.  Then I cut it with the circle die again. I stamped the sentiment on top.  Then I stamped and colored my Squatch, colored him and cut him out.  I added mounted him with foam tape and added a little shading below his feet. Lastly, I added the cute little mushroom embellishments are called Feeling Mushy from Trinity Stamps.



I love the way my Squatch turned out, it is such a fun scene.  It makes me happy.  As I posting this I am watching Expedition Bigfoot on the Travel Channel- Go ahead laugh at me, I just love to believe in the possibility of undiscovered creatures and mystery. :)

OK, that's all today, just wanted to share this fun post.  Feel free to leave me a comment letting me know if you love Bigfoot too. :)

Thanks for the visit!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your coloring is incredible Katie and what an adorable scene you've created! Cute card!