Friday, March 13, 2020

Center of My Universe

Happy Friday!  It's late in the day, but I wanted to pop by and share a fun card featuring SugarPea Designs for their current Mix-it-up challenge.  You can play with the inspiration or the sketch or both.  I am playing with just the sketch today. 





Here is the card I made and it wasn't hard to hit the sketch seeing as the image does most of the work.  I used the sweet Over The Moon set.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and used my Zigs to color it.  I used a Trinity Heffy Stencil and Blending Brush with Distress Inks for the background.  I cut it with an Avery Elle die, the I came back in, stamped some stars and used a bit of black sparkle pen splattered across the front.  I mounted it all on black and stamped and the sentiment in versamark and embossed white.



I love the background and the Sun and moon are just so cute.  I used black glaze pen on the moon's eye.


That's my quick post, I hope you like it.






3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

SO much cute happening here!!

Mary-Anne V said...

This is such a cute card...love your background and that image too cute!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is what I call happy card. It just look so cute & cheerful!