Tuesday, March 10, 2020

March Paper Door Release

Happy Tuesday!  The Whimsy March Paper Door Kit is here and it is so darn cute!  It is going to leave you ready for spring!!!

These sets and papers are super cute and you are gonna wanna get your hands on it fast!  Especially since last month's kit sold out in TWO days! WOWZA!


My first card is a fun interactive one.  Spring has literally sprung with this cute bunny. 


It totally makes me giggle!  

For this card I started by stamping and coloring the bunny from the Eggstra Bunny Set with Copics using the die to cut it out. I used the Design Paper from the kit for the background and green paper and the Whimsy Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set. I added the florals to the front in various colors and die cut them using the dies as well.  I added a bit more grass in front to create dimension.  I used an interactive die to create the bunny's movement. The sentiment is perfect for this card. I added some white highlights with a gel pen. 



Copics Used: BG10, BG01, Y11, E31, E33, YG23, YG11, V91, V17, V12, C1. C3. RV04, RV21, RV42, YR02, YR15, YR31

Be sure to check out this adorable kit. It is such a great deal and super fun.  




Thank you so very much for visiting.  Come back tomorrow for another fun card using this kit






1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun!! Super cute card Katie!!