Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Play All Day

Hey there.  I wanted to share a fun card I made for a friend of my daughter for their bday.  It is super cute and fun.



I had this paper for the backdrop for a long time, I kept hoarding it for just the right occasion.  The die is from CDD.  I stamped and colored the boy from the Ellen Hutson Leading Ladies- Little Gentlemen set.  I stamped and colored him using Copics and masking to allow the dino to be on his shirt.  The coat is paper pieced using some Jen Hadfield paper.  I stamped the sentiment on the balloon and used twine for the string.  This reminds me a ton of the kiddo it went to. 


This reminds me of slime and snails and puppy dog tails. lol.  I think it turned out pretty cute. 

That frog and the word play inspire me to enter this into the Inkspirational Challenge with the theme Leap. 




Supplies Used:



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card Katie!

Nonni said...

Great techniques here, I love your masking and paper piecing, so clever! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!