Wednesday, May 27, 2020

CLC Hop Day 6

Uh, I can't believe how quickly this Coffee Hop is going... only two days left after today!  Usually it doesn't feel like it goes quite so fast.  

Today I am featuring products from Sunny Studio and Ellen Hutson. 



I made this by: 

  • Stamping the images (lady, bowl and spoon) from the Leading Lady Baker Lady set on Copic friendly paper and colored with Copics.  You see that sneaky cup in her other hand, that is from the Cozy Lady set.  I fussy cut them out. 
  • I stamped the headband and apron in a fun DP from Authentique and added it to my main image. 
  • I die cut some DP using my Sunny Studio die (taking out the stripe portion).  
  • Next, I stamped the sentiment on the DP and then mounted the images on the DP. 
  • I mounted that on a bit of blue cardstock and then put that layer on the Navy base. 



I made this card for a special someone...namely my Mom.  :)  This is for her because #1- she likes to cook and #2, this cute lady looks like her 3#- she makes life sweeter!  I chose colors and patterns that my mom might like.



This card just makes my heart happy.  I hope you like it too.   Thanks for visiting today.




Supplies used:



8 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring, and I love her apron.

By the way, your link in the hop list goes directly to one of the pictures, not your blog post. I just thought I'd let you know in case you want to fix it so that people can easily come and comment on your lovely card.

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love your coloring. This image is so cute. LOVE this card.

Lisa Elton said...

No, no, no... YOU make life sweeter with all of your fabulous cards!!

Claire said...

Gorgeous

New Creations said...

Gorgeous make, love the fun!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a bright and cheery card. Great gal image and I love her apron too!

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Katie Ann, love her paper pieced apron