Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Purple and Green Christmas

I am working hard to share all my holiday cards before the new year, this is really going to be a sprint, expect multiple posts per day from me or posts with multiple cards, I have so many left to share and I do this every year.... ahem.  

Anyhoo, today I wanted to share a few fun cards with you that feature my current fave color combo of purple and green.  

This first card features some fun sELFies:  


For this card I started by stamping and coloring thse cute MFT images form Christmas sELFies.  I used my Copics and cut them out.  Next, I used some Soodlebug Designs paper with some Trinity Stamps dies for the slimline base.  I also stamped the sentiment on white and mounted that on a bit of green using the Trinity die.  I mounted it all and wahlah!  I just think these guys are so cute!  



Card number two is a mini slimline. 


For this one, I used two MFT sets, Tis the Season and Loads of Joy to make the scene.  For this one I went wild and gave Santa a purple suit!  After I colored them with Copics I cut them out and set them aside.  I used some DP from Pinkfresh and placed it behind this mini embossed frame from Trinity.  All of which is mounted on some Clover Concord & 9th paper.  I hand cut a little snowbank and slipped it in there.  Then I added my characters with glue and foam tape.  Lastly, I added some purple snowflakes from Trinity and Pretty Pink Posh sequins. 


My third and final card today features some images from Pink & Main Christmouse Stamp set.  I used the same collection of colors for these images and also used a gold glue pen. I paired it with the Bold Greetings die sentiment in a green color. I used the Falling For You paper pack with a Gina Marie die for the DP layer. I added a bit of gold paper to pick up some of the gold in the ornaments.  I finished the tree off with a star on top and some other stars for extra shine, both are from Trinity Stamps. 



I've listed the links for the Pink & Main products above. Here is one more look


That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed these cards and thank you for visiting!





1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

All festive and full of fun! I like your non traditional choice of colors. Happy New Year!