Monday, December 28, 2020

Tropical Winter Wishes

Happy Monday! Today, I wanted to share a fun holiday card with you before we hit the new year and I feel like I can't share holiday cards anymore. LOL.  



Today's card is made with a mixture of fun products.  The main characters are from Sunny Studio Surfing Santa, saw this set and HAD to have it. I colored him with copics and paper pieced his shorts using SS candy cane paper. The snow globe is from Lawn Fawn.  I stamped and added y base colors and trees, I cut some slits in the sand to stand up my surf boards.  Then I added some embellishments from Trinity Stamps.  The backdrop features a stencil and some distress oxides and I used a Trinity Die for the top half of the sentiment in red paper.  I popped up the snow globe for a fun finish. 


I think he turned out pretty cute.  I sent this one to one of my family members who lives in sunny California, I hope she liked him.  

Thanks for visiting today! 

Entering into Simon Says Wednesday- sparkle and SHINE!





1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like Santa is enjoying some time off now that Christmas has passed! This is cute Katie. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!