Sunday, March 15, 2009

New mini stamps I love with SAB paper.

Hi-

I did a workshop today at my friend Julie's house. Every time I do a workshop I do a free make and take for everyone. :) Below are the two make and takes we did, little gift bags using SAB supplies and my new Wagon Full of Fun set. I love this set, I bought it exclusively for the wagon, I mean, I have a 16 month old...


While I was at it I figured I ought to make a St. Patrick's Day card, with the heart from the set. I have say, I have this weird aversion to hearts unless they are pretty basic. Initially, I didn't like this one, but it worked quite well for the clover. This is not an original idea (the hearts to make the clover) I have seen it around a lot lately, but I thought it would be fun anyway and like it with the gingham ribbon.

Lastly, but not least! I wanted to show you the card my friend Jackie in NY sent to me last week. Isn't it cute!?! Thanks Jackie! Her blog is on my blogroll on the right.

Oh and don't forget to sign up for some blog candy, click- http://kbstamps.blogspot.com/2009/03/hooray-for-blog-candy.html - to go directly to the link above!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!

I really like your make-n-takes and am curious, what kind of bags are you using for the inside? I really want to make some of these. That Top Note die is the BEST, isn't it?

Hugs,
Jackie