Thursday, September 9, 2010

chitter chatter

Hi!  You aren't going to get a lot of chitter chatter out of me today, too busy.  I am sure for some of you this  is sad and for some of you a relief! :)  I'll be happy to hear if you are missing me, but not if you aren't, so as the saying goes, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"  :) :) J/K!

Anyway, just a quick post about something I made for my fun neighbor Karen a week or so ago.  She let me borrow some taco seasoning one night (I was having one of my gourmet chef nights- ha!), so I had to return the favor. :)   

This fun little holder, it says, "is it hot in here or is it just me?". I tried to make a little western on the front, although you can't really see the cowboy boots very well in this pic. On the inside I put the packet of taco seasoning and crossed out the word mild and replaced it with hot below. It is dorky, but fun, at least for me. I was thinking she could reuse it and put something fun inside for her husband. ;)  What is something hot, western, fun and romantic for a spouse???  How about a pepper dipped in chocolate?!

 

2 comments:

paisley penguin said...

I so LOVED receiving this!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet return favor! Super cute, too!