Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holiday Hoopla

Yep, still one of those!  If you don't know what I am referring to, see yesterday's post here.  Anyway, does it make it a little better that I am plannning for Christmas already if I use non-traditional colors?  Well honestly, althought I've started planning for it, I haven't been able to bring myself to purchase DSP/paper in the red and green color scheme yet.  I guess you could say I am not fully committed.

So here is my card, using that fun set Holiday Hoopla.  I tried to keep it clean and simple.  Still fun though, I love using the bling at the top of the hat.

One more item of note, my entire condo community is having a garage sale this weekend in Edmonds, WA.  I myself will be sellilng a lot of retired SU! stamps and other items.  If you are interested, send me an email and I'll send you the address.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! This is too stinkin' cute! I love the colors, too!