Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fun

Heya!  How about a quick little bit of fun for this Friday afternoon?  Well here is a card I made a few weeks back.  My only thought when I decided to make this was to use these numbers.  I have had them sitting around for a year or two and haven't touched them (can you say hoarder).  So I thought what the heck and I was really loving this color combo too, so bright and fun!  So here she is, my fun little birthday card.  In my ideal world I have something to put after 8 that says... "OLD"....hehehehehehe! :)

So why don't you have a little Friday Fun, make something birthday themed or something with these colors:
 
Lavendar Lace (not current)
Perfect Plum
Bashful Blue
Whisper White
Regal Rose (or Cameo Coral retired)

Please forgive my ghetto job getting the color samples on here!  :)

Happy Friday Ya'll!

  

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Katie. Love the colors and those numbers. :o)

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, Katie! I love the color combo, too. "Ghetto job" - you crack me up!