Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

I know, I know, it isn't Tuesday!  In fact, even though it is Thursday it is MY Friday because I don't have to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!  Did I mention I was excited? :D  So...it doesn't really matter what day of the week it is, today I am showing you my response to last weeks Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World.  They are a branch of from Paper Crafts Blog (Paper Crafts Connection) and if you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend you do.  They have had some great interviews and articles this week, including Tim Holtz and some awesome pencil carving art...  I am sorry, but can I get a HOLY COW on that...(insert your Holy Cow here).... that is carved into the freakin' tip of a pencil!!!!!  That is incredible!  Err....back to the topic at hand.  So here is the Tuesday Trigger pic from last week entitled "Light and Bright".
The object here is to make something inspired by this picture.  Now when I hear light and bright, I think of clean and simple.  So I took that notion and combined it with Taylored Expressions TEC126 Challenge.  Here is the card that I came up with below, just simple and fun, light and bright.  Whaddoyathink?  Happy Friday...I mean Thursday ya'll!!!!













2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Your card is very pretty--yes, the candles DO bring 'brightness to light" :o)

susan r. opel said...

Hey Katie! What a cute approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)