Saturday, February 2, 2019

Bouncing Baby Boy

Hello Crafty Friends!

I know I have been a bit absent this last few weeks.  My computer crapped out and I had to purchase a new one.  Transferring and saving all my stuff was a little harder then I hoped, but... I finally did it! YAY!

Today I am back sharing a sweet card using Trinity Stamps. This card is perfect for a baby shower.


Isn't it so cute!  I love those sweet bears from the Trinity Stamps Seasonal Sweetheart set. They may be my most favorite part of the set... besides the girl, because she is cute and the die cuts her arms out so they move!  Sorry, I get distracted.  So, I stamped the bears with my Versamark and then embossed them with Wow Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I came back in and colored them with my Copics.  Then I die cut them using my MFT Rounded Rectangle Die and set them aside. 

Next I cut my base using Kraft paper, cut, scored and folded.  After I die cut this Lawn Fawn DP using my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Rectangle Die (this is definitely one of my go to dies).  I added this gold and white twine and then mounted my bears on top.  The last step was stamping and embossing the sentiment which came from the Trinity Stamps Decorate-a Cake Set. 


Aren't they just darling and perfect for a new baby and his/her parents?!  I think so.

Entering this into: 
Color Throwdown

Thanks for your visit!  See product list below. :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome use of colors Katie. The Seasonal Sweetheart set is packed with fun images.
Yay for a new computer!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just too cute! Those little bears are extra sweet!

Vickie Z said...

Love those sweet bears! I understand the computer problems- just went through that myself, thankfully didn’t have to replace the computer! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Darling baby card and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!