Monday, February 4, 2019

Trinity February Release

Happy Monday Friends!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  We are catching up with the rest of the US as we got a bit of snow over the weekend.  It wasn't enough to make us part of the Polar Vortex, but just enough to have a little fun.  

Meanwhile, as we welcome February, Trinity Stamps has a new release.  The release includes two mini stamps sets and some wonderful new embellishments. First is Snowflake Kisses, you should have seen this previously as it was a freebie giveaway around black Friday.  It is so cute and versatile.  Here is a shot of my previous card and you can see the full reveal here


The other set is Mr. Snailman.  I can tell you how cute it is, but you will see for yourself.... 


Isn't he adorable!  I love all the ways you can color him and he is perfect for card makers since we send snail mail. :)  He comes with a package on his back, but I removed it for this card, I just wanted to have him carry the letters.  I stamped him and colored him with my Copics.  I wanted it to appear like a rainbow on his shell.  I die cut the white using my Gina Marie Scalloped Rectangle die.  I mounted it over this Doodlebug paper because it has sweet ladybugs on it.  I added some pink twine, wrapping it around twice and tying it and mounting on white card stock.  Here is a close up.


Last but not least, here is a sneak peak of the some of the many new embellishments in the shop, including the Unicorn Party Pinata Loot Bag!  SOOO fun!!! 



Be sure to head to the Trinity blog, there are tons more projects and inspiration for you to feast your eyes on! 

Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

If only snowflakes could be so colorful! These are both delightful Katie!

~amy~ said...

Great projects Katie and love the new release!