Monday, February 25, 2019

Wow Embossing Powder and Trinity Stamps Collaboration Hop


Hello crafty Friends!  

Boy do we have some fun in store for you today as we share this fun collaboration hop between Wow Embossing Powder and trinity Stamps!  There are a lot of amazing designers participating in this hop and a TON of eye catching creations and....ahem... prizes.  Keep reading for more information. 

Now you should have come here from Raluca's blog, but not to worry if you are lost, I have the full listing at the bottom.

Let's get moving shall we?! Here is my card for today:


So, to make this card I started by using a dryer sheet to make sure my paper had no static.  I used to have an embossing buddy tool that removed the static but it is lost in the mess that I call my craft room, so I went with this easy hack, which works just as well.  Then I stamped my Trinity Succulent Banner stamp on this white (Copic friendly) paper using clear Versamark ink.  I liberally sprinkled on the Wow Metallic Gold Embossing Powder and used my heat gun to set it.  I came back in and stamped the sentiment and repeated the process.  Once my image was set, I came in with my Copics and added color (Y13, Y15, BG02, BG32 G07).  

My base image was set and I decided to die cut the white paper using this tattered edge die (Honey Bee) and did a series of them using different DP papers and mounting the layers on top of one another with another layer of white at the bottom.  Then I added some of the Trinity Walkin' on Sunshine Embellishment Mix.  




I don't know if you agree, but I feel the colors and sparkle of both the embossing powders and sequins are lovely for an encouragement card. 

Now, if you hop through and comment by Sunday 3rd March 2019, you will be eligible to win a prize of... 6 x powders (at the winners choosing) + carry case from WOW! Embossing Powder & Trinity Stamps have an amazing pack of goodies with Stamps, Die and Embellishments.

The announcement will be made Wednesday, 6th March 2019, Greenwich Time on both Trinity Stamps & WOW! Embossing blog.

Here is the blog hop line-up:

Thank you for your visit and I hope you enjoyed this post as well as the hop!

31 comments:

Erica A-B said...

MY KATIE!!! I totes agree, yellow and sparkly is fabulous for an encouragement/ thinking of you card! It's just lovely!

~amy~ said...

Super Pretty Katie! Love the colors!
Have an awesome week!

Christine BK said...

Katie, I love, love, love this card! The color combos & layering effect are just stunning! Big hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

This is sunny and fabulous Katie, beautifully done!

Shanna Slater said...

Such a cheerful design Katie! Thanks for sharing

carrie said...

Fun card Katie. I love the tattered layers, your card makes me wish for warm summer days. Sunny and bright.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Adorable card! Love the embossing.

Lwardwallace said...

I love how bright and happy your card is - it makes me smile. I agree with you about yellow being encouraging.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a great color combo! I love that yellow!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Love the embossing and the coloring done of the cactus!

V. K. said...

I really love this card!! The background is awesome. Great design and colors.

Marina Nieman (soul crafts) said...

Lovely card

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering and colors! Beautiful card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a great creation!! :)

Jo Herbert said...

Love the yellow tones and colouring. The gold embossing is perfect. Thanks for making such a fabulous card and joining WOW for the hop. Hugs Jo

Wendy Lambert said...

Such a sweet card. I really like green and gold together. The addition of the layers really adds such great interest to the card.

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card and colors!!!

Judy said...

Fresh and oh, so Pretty. Very nice!

Cindy Holmes said...

Very lovely card! I really like the yellows and greens for this card! Very pretty looking!

Kate said...

Very pretty!!!

Sue D said...

So cheery and uplifting with these colors.

Annie said...

Very happy and sunny card. Love the yellow and agree it is a great colour for making you feel good!

WendyJean said...

I'm loving the spring color choices for this one! Also love how to paper edges are not straight. ;) very cute!

mindy1414 said...

I love how cheerful and uplifting the colors and design are! This will definitely brighten someone's day and add a little sparkle too :) Thanks for sharing this and for the inspiration (I love the layered background). (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

FAB as always, however that orange yellow crackle paper layer, POPS this card and elevates it for me! to SPECTACULAR!

Cathy Lillie said...

Gorgeous card and I'm loving that yellow - it's so cheerful! I like the added interest of the jagged layers of paper, and your coloring on the succulents is beautiful.

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely card - the layers are awesome!!

Priyanka Kantak said...

Fabulous card Katie! Love the colors.

~ Priyanka Kantak

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! Lovely design, colors and coloring. So sweet!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

The embossing is amazing!