Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs- Caffeinated Boxer




Welcome to day 2 of the new release from The Rabbit Hole Designs!  We have more fun Caffeinated Critter's for you today.  I am featuring Caffeinated Boxer.




For my card today, I thought it would be fun to make my pup with a little Christmas flair.  Which plays perfectly with the sentiment, making it a little extra sarcastic! ;)

Here is how I made it:
  • As always, I started by stamping my image on colored paper and coloring it.  I fussy cut it out and set it aside. 
  • Then I collected some holiday paper, a dark green for the base and this evergreen/holly DP.  I cut my base to size.  
  • Next, I die cut the DP using a scalloped rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs and mounted that on the base.  
  • I stamped the sentiment on a lighter green and trimmed the ends.  
  • Under that, I added the Jolly sentiment from Lil Inker, die cut in red.  I added a red gem from Studio Katia as the dot on the J. 
  • Finally, I mounted my pup on the card using foam tape and found a Christmas Hat sticker in my stash to top it all off. 



What do you think of my grumpy Santa Dog? I think he'll be in better spirits after coffee!

OK, here is today's hop line-up:


GIVEAWAY: To celebrate day 2 of inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the 3 stamp set’s promoted on 10-01-19, to one lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 10-03-19 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 10-04-2019.


A reminder that every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 10-04-2019 12:01 am PST. There are no exclusions on this code it is applicable to your whole order.


Please Note: There will not be free shipping available during the time this discount code is in effect. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Supplies Used:


Caffeinated Boxer






22 comments:

dogbyte said...

Love how you made the boxer into a Christmas card...Being owned by 2 working breeds, love the boxer stamp

Katherine said...

Love the Santa dog! Fantastic idea. :)

Pdesmaraisdesigns.com said...

Hi Katie,
I can’t get enough of this sweet Boxer! I absolutely LOVE 💕 what you did with him!! Super fun card!

Rose said...

fun to use him for a christmas card!!! love it :)

Lucille K said...

What a super idea to make a Christmas card with the boxer. Love the design of your card and the boxer's white toes :)

VanessaB said...

ohmygosh! i'm going to have to steal this idea for some of my christmas cards this year. looooove this!! :)

sharon g said...

What a cute card. I love the grumpy/jolly look!!

Becca Yahrling said...

LOL So cute - and reminds me of my Dad on Christmas mornings. We could never get him out of bed before 7 a.m. and yep, AFTER coffee.

Kristina LeCloux said...

I love your Christmas take on this set

Kathy Dippner said...

Super cute card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his boxers! what a fun Christmas card!

Artha said...

What a super idea to put the Santa hat on him!! GREAT card!! Super design!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this!! My late SIL would have loved this. She had a boxer she was crazy about and was always looking for boxer stamps!

Cindy Holmes said...

Crazy cute card! I love the little white pompom added to his santa hat so precious!

Bibiana Hassan said...

I love this as a Christmas design!

Connie Can Crop said...

What a cute idea! Love this Christmas pooch!

Debbie King said...

I love this stamp and your creativity. Love the Christmas inspiration.

Denise Bryant said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your holiday pup! Great coloring and details!

Moongirl said...

Super fun card!

Sue D said...

Love this jolly card with the grumpy dog.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh Christmas boxer is so funny! I love it.

Andre M. said...

Cute holiday with the unjolly boxer. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.