Friday, October 18, 2019

Trinity Stamps and Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Collaboration Hop


Who's ready for another blog hop?  Gotta love the when folks like Trinity Stamps and Coffee Loving Cardmarker's come together for an awesome collaboration!  And of course the prizes, I know you never participate for a chance at those. ;)

We are back again featuring the most fabulous Frappy Camper's Perking Spot Stamps and FCPS Dies that were made together by these two groups. I can't tell you how much I love this set!  I feel like it has possibilities year round and it  just makes me so happy. 


This time around I made a holiday card.  It is one that was inspired by the paper I used in the backdrop.  It makes me think of a Christmas tree farm, so that is the scene I set.  And of course, any good tree farm has a coffee and or cocoa stand, with goodies to keep you warm. 

Here is how I made it:
  • Using the paper as inspiration, I started by die cutting a bit of white paper using my Castle Builder Scene die landscape bit.  I then used my distress inks and Trinity Blending Buddy to color it green.  I stamped the sentiment from the Season's Greeting Silhouette set in black, then I adhered the layer on top of the tree paper. Next, I die cut it out, using a scalloped rectangle die and set it aside. 
  • I stamped out my camper and elements (sandwich board, awning, menu, barista) from the Frappy Camper's Perking Spot on Copic friendly paper.  I used assorted Copics to color them.  I wanted my signs to look like chalkboards. The woodgrain is paper pieced.  I used my corresponding Frappy Camper Dies to cut out the camper and the awning.  You can see the inside of the camper is set back, I used foam tape to mount things in different levels and add dimension. I fussy cut out the other bits and mounted them as well.  
  • Next, I stamped the trees from the Joyeux Noel set on the same Copic paper.  I colored them to match the trees in the backdrop and cut them out.  Then I stamped the baby deer from the Silhouette set in a light brown on the Copic paper and then added colors with a slightly darker Copic, a black pen and a white gel pen. I cut that out as well. 
  • Next, I went about setting my scent up using various adhesives.  Once I had all my bits set, I mounted the scalloped square onto the base, which is a pearly cream cardstock.  Then I added in some Subtle Shimmer Snowflakes.   



Now, as you recall, we have a giveaway of a $20 gift card to Trinity Stamps.  So keep hopping and leave comments on all blogs by 10/22 at 11:59 pm PT to be eligible. The winner will be announced 10/26 on the Trinity Blog. Here is the line-up:




Thanks so much for visiting today!  I hope you like my little tree farm scene!  Here are the supplies used: 

              
  Frappy Camper's Perking Spot Stamps          Frappy Camper Perking Spot Dies                Trinity Blending Buddy                Castle Builder Scene Die               

                

                                      Joyeux Noel Stamp Set                Seasons Greetings Silhouette                        Subtle Shimmer Snowflakes




18 comments:

Christine BK said...

Love this Katie- all the beautiful colors!!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Ummm, I'll take a grande PSL and a scone. Yes, I'll be sitting by this cute little deer!!! I love this Katie!!! It's adorable!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh that is so adorable, love the great scene.

Christine said...

How fabulous that you extended this adorable set for the holidays!

~amy~ said...

soooo cute, love this fun color palette!

Lisa Elton said...

This is extra CUTE!!

Lisa said...

Love this! So pretty... those colors... the trees... love how they mirror the trees in the paper. Awesome!

Tina said...

Love the trees as a nice added touch!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Your coloring is awesome! I LOVE how you matched the trees to your tree paper!

Cynthia Cole said...

Your card is adorable!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, Katie.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome colors and paper! Adorable scene!

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the camper and the colorful trees.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your bright color choices are amazing, Katie. This hop has been the best one I've done in quite some time. The Trinity Stamps DT really know how to make these darling new products come to life. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Gail said...

How cool is this Katie!! Love love your layout of woods and the cute deer as well - TFS and for the hop!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: super cute card. so bright and happy. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors you used for the trees.

Jean said...

Just gorgeous!