Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  Hope you are having a spooktacular day!  I am getting ready to take the kiddo Trick or Treating tonight and looking forward to it.  Should be fun, especially assessing the "Candy Tax"- wink!  

OK, I have a fun Halloween Themed card today using one of my new favorite Whimsy Stamps sets- Candy Corn Dress Up


Here is how I made it:
  • I started by stamping these cute Candy Corn kids.  I colored them with my Copics and used my Scan N Cut to cut them out.  
  • Next I die cut some deckle edge squares from this Doodlebug Designs Paper and another on white.  
  • I mounted the layers together. 
  • Next, I stamped my sentiment on this strip of purple paper and adhered it to the base. 
  • Lastly, I added my little characters using my foam tape. 
Pretty easy card, besides the time it takes to color.  




That's all I have today.  Hope you have a fantastic Halloween and enjoy lots of treats.

Entering this into:

Inkspirational Challenge




Supplies Used:


                                                                Candy Corn Dress Up



3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Nonni said...

Very fun card in the bright Halloween colors! I love the happy look and the cute images. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

sandie said...

Thi sure is a fun card and super colouring. Hope you has fun and got lots of treats. Thanks for joining Time Out