Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yep, I am one of those...

It is funny, I was always one of those people that hated that by late summer they were already advertising Halloween and even more that as soon as Halloween ended they were starting on Christmas!  I was always appauled thinking it was all about the money and no one really cared about the holidays and spirit, etc.  Then, I started making more cards, and scrapbooking, etc....yes, you can see where I am going with this...  Now I know that to get anything done, I have to start SUPER early or it ain't gonna happen!  So now, I am one of them!  THE HORROR! 
Speaking of horror...that is totally appropriate for the halloween card I am showing today!  Do you ever get tired of my corny jokes and comments?!  It's OK if you do, to be honest I do too! :)  Anyway, last night when I was blurfing I saw this sketch over on Mercy's blog.  It is super fun, I love the circle and the squigglies in the lower left, so I decided to play with it.  Mercy's card was a halloween card, so cute, and so I thought (feel free to imagine me with a little light bulb lighting up over my head), "I should break out my new super cute set from the Holiday Mini- Fang-tastic!"  So here you have it, my halloween card in early September.  I am officially, 100% one of those people!  :)
Now if you think that is bad, DON'T come back tomorrow, cause I plan to post a Christmas card I made earlier this week!  Let the Holiday Season begin!

5 comments:

paisley penguin said...

Totally cute! I have started getting for Halloween too!

Lori said...

Fun Halloween card! Love the swirl accent wrapped around the sentiment.

Cindy Haffner said...

Katie so FUN!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie - I love, love, LOVE this one! that swirly, these colors, and that little bat makes this card! Really everything, but those just stand out to me. You know, I have that swirly die and have NEVER used it? Totaly makes me want to CASE this card!

Nancy K said...

I adore that set, and love the card you made with it. Way to use that sketch Katie!