Monday, November 12, 2018

Black Eyed Susan

I have been busy making fall and winter cards, so today I am going to share a card that is a spring/summer card.  


Isn't she sweet!  I love these Stamping Bella images and I got this one a while back but hadn't yet used it.  I stamped it and colored it with my Copics and cut it out with my Scan 'n Cut.  I wanted the flower to look like a Black Eyed Susan and colored the fairly to match.  After completing that, I set it aside and pulled out some blue SU! cardstock for my base.  I put this layer of We R Memory Keepers acetate over the top, I love these polka dots!  I affixed my image over the layers.  I stamped the sentiment from a Hero Arts set and tacked it on the edge with a staple.  

Entering this into:  Inkspirational Challenge


Thanks for visiting, hope you like this and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Be still my polka dot loving heart...this is ADORABLE!!!