Friday, November 30, 2018

Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop


The day has arrived, it is time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  Whoop Whoop!


Are you excited for some coffee, cards and prizes?!  I AM!  So let's kick it off!  Here is my first card for the hop. 



Squee!  I love these little mice from Waffle Flower's Hello Pumpkin set!  I didn't use them pre-Thanksgiving, so now is the perfect time to use them.  I colored these cuties with my Copics. Here is are a couple of close up's of them:


They are not overly Christmasy and I really love that pop of pink on the first one.


The paper is from Pinkfresh Studio, it was a prize I received from Instagram. :D  The colors are subtle but fun.  The built in sentiment might be a bit disjointed with the die cuts but I like it that way.  and the built in sentiment is perfect.


The die cut stars are one of my favorite new purchases from Avery Elle, it creates such a fun design.  The CS behind is Bazzil and perfect accent color.

Well that is it for me for day 1 of the hop.  I have many more cards to come so stay tuned in the following days. Thanks for the visit!

24 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE is this! Love those sweet little mice peeking out from the stars. Super sweet Katie!

~amy~ said...

Katie! This is so stinkin' cute! Love those mice and the design is awesome!

Lori Turner said...

Oh my gosh Katie...how cute is this?!? LOVE IT!!! xoxoxox

Billie A said...

Love your card and the fun layout and critters. I love them.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my goodness... those mice! Adorable card design and I love your coloring!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such cute mice! :)

Karthikha said...

Such a cute and fun card!! So adorable :)

New Creations said...

Cool and fun! This project sure made me smile!

Hetty said...

OMG this is so vey adorable and cute.
Thank you so muych for sharing and have a latte great day!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cut out areas with the cute mice peeking out. Just adorable.

Maura said...

Freaking adorable with those mice peeking out of the stars!! Maura

Maura said...

Those mice are adorable peeking out of the stars with their coffee! Maura

Becca Yahrling said...

This is a really adorable design! Love the glasses; so fun!

Lisa said...

This is SO adorable! Love the design! I'm not sure if I've already been here today or saw it on Instagram so sorry if I've left you two comments...lol!

Laura S. said...

Katie, this is such a fun card. I love how colorful it is and those mouses are just too cute!

Fikreta said...

awww!
its so very cute!

Cynthia Cole said...

Oh how flippin' adorable are these, love them both!

Dana M said...

Adorable and fabulously playful card. Love the mice peeking from the stars and the polka dots are the perfect accent.

* Shell B.* said...

So Adorably cute!! *Happy Holidays*

Barbara S said...

I absolutely love the way you designed this card. It is a joy to see the little critters with coffee cups peeking out from behind the stars. Awesome!

Barbara S said...

I absolutely love your card, especially the way the little critters and their coffee cups are coming through the stars. Thanks for sharing this awesome project.

Karen Letchworth said...

How thoroughly adorable! I love this, THanks for sharing and for participating in this fun event.

Lady Joyful said...

So cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

Those mice are just too cute! Love how they're popping out of the stars!