Tuesday, November 20, 2018

If Kisses were Snowflakes....

Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Shopping Alert!

Get your shopping carts ready because Trinity Stamps has some fun promotions happening. How about a free stamp!? Do you like sequins and sparkles?! On Black Friday and Small Business Saturday; you’ll receive a free stamp set with qualifying orders. There may also be a free embellishment pack included while supplies last. Have fun shopping!

Here is a sneak peek of some of a Trinity exclusive coming your way.


For this creation I cut my white and blue paper with a scalloped edge die to create this point and layered them together.  I put this base behind with the SU! cardstock and the Doodlebug Designs Inc. Snowflake DP.  I took this fun new stamp from Trinity and stamped and embossed half of the sentiment with this bright blue embossing power.  I then added some sequins and snowflakes from this exclusive confetti mix.  I put all my pieces together and added the twine, button and final snowflake.



Isn't this so beautiful!  I love the sentiment and the way the confetti catches the light. You can see how the different angles make them look different colors.


The full sentiment, "If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.  The inside houses the part that says "I'd send you a Blizzard" embossed in the same turquoise.

Have fun shopping and Happy Thanksgiving!

Entering this into Simon Says Stamp Monday- Let it Snow

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of your colorful snowflakes, this is cute!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! The snowflake colours look amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x