Friday, November 2, 2018

Trinity New Release blog hop!



Friends, Welcome to the  Trinity Winter Release Blog Hop!!!!

We have so much excitement in store for you today AND Monday.  Yep, that's right, a two day hop, awesome products, amazing DT work and coveted prizes!  So hang on for this fun ride and enjoy day one!  

 Here goes!



This first card shares a magical wizard holiday celebration!  I imagine these friends exchanging gifts and enjoying one another's company with some butter beer.  So much fun!  I stamped and die cut these characters from the new Magical Wizards and Wizard Friends sets.  I stamped them, die cut them colored them with my Copics and set them in this snowy scene.  I used the tree from the Joyeux Noel to help set the scene along with this snowy DP.  Inside I used the Magical Sentiment stamp and die to say, "wishing you a magical Christmas."


My second card you may have seen on instagram, it is just a little 2.5 X 2.5 note-card, so cute!

  
This one was so simple to make, I simply stamped and cut this sweet wizard, her accent items and her little Pigmy Puff friend.  After coloring them all, I put this small bit of DP on the card base and placed my items.  I highlighted them with this Freckled Fawn Frame and added Trinity Sequins to give it a little extra pop.  Admittedly, the envelope is my favorite of the two, it is so simple, but so cute.  A tiny bit of color and glossy accents on the seal and done.  The back side of the envelope is fun too, lookie see...Muggle Mail- lol!




Next up is my card using the Winter Botanicals set:
  

My goal for this card was to make a wreath with the flowers.  I die cut this circle and used the shape to set my flowers.  I created masks using stamped images on post-it notes and proceeded to stamp what I needed. Once I had the shape I added in my extra leaf and berry accents.  I colored this image using my Prismacolor pencils, they are not perfect and even, but the color is soft and fun to blend.  I wanted a little more pop in my red so I came back in with my Zigs and didn't add water.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment and popped it up in the middle.  Then I pulled out paper for the base and distressed the edges with my fingernail.  I added the blue strip after using the poinsettia embossing folder, my thought was that the embossing would emphasize the wreath.  The last bit of excitement includes adding this gold thread, which you can see below.  


OK, hopefully you have enjoyed these peaks.  If you want to snatch up these stamps right now, just head on over to the Trinity Stamps What's New page to snatch them up!  

Meanwhile, here is the hop line up: 

PRIZES: Remember to comment along the way to win one of FIVE prizes.  Each prize pack is a $25+ value!  Winners will be announced on the Trinity Blog here

Thanks for stopping here and have a great day!



35 comments:

~amy~ said...

You've been a busy bee...these are all wonderful!

Angelica Conrad said...

Great Job Katie!

Christine Burillo-Kirch said...

All so lovely!!

New Creations said...

How cool and cute, love the projects!

wienerhoneymooners said...

KNOCKED these guys outta the park!! The FULL Scene, made me SMILE ALL OVER!!! The fun happy mail from the crazeeeee girl, (Luna?) Sweeeeet.. and the wreath, LOVE!

New Creations said...

This is awesome!

GSCreations said...

so gorgeous

Karen Reategui said...

Wonderful job darling ❤️❤️❤️ (@_littleblessings_ here!)

Dana M said...

Oh what fun, beautiful and festive cards! Fabulous inspiration!

GSCreations said...

stunning scene and love the flower wreath

carrie said...

Super cute, Love the Muggle mail!! LOL

Ana Korban said...

Very cute cards!!

Daniel West said...

Awesome job Katie!! That wreath tho!!! Wow!!!

Farhana S said...

I normally have a weakness for wreath/floral cards, but HP has my heart in this release!!

Unknown said...

Adorable Harry Potter stamps!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a darling scene on the first card! All are so cute in design and color!

Karthikha said...

Fantastic set of creations!! :)

Taniesa said...

Wow! Katie! You were a busy Crafter! I love your Magical Creations and your beautiful Botanical card too. I think the little envelope is one of my favorite things too... it's the simple things that sometimes can be just the cutest addition that they steal the show! xoxox I am so blessed to have you apart of the Trinity Design Team AND staff!

Taniesa said...

Wow! Katie! You were a busy Crafter! I love your Magical Creations and your beautiful Botanical card too. I think the little envelope is one of my favorite things too... it's the simple things that sometimes can be just the cutest addition that they steal the show! xoxox I am so blessed to have you apart of the Trinity Design Team AND staff!

Tracy gordon said...

So awesome, especially the Luna card!

justMarie said...

Your cards are great!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Wonderful set! :)

Shanna Slater said...

Ahhh-mazing job!!

Lisa Elton said...

You are a rock star and these just make me happy!!

Mirella said...

These are all wonderful - there's something traditional and non-traditional - something for everyone! :-) Love the muggle mail stamp, LOL

Jo Herbert said...

How exciting to see this release. You have done fabulously and love the HP characters. Hugs Jo

Kelsey Thomas said...

Your cards are so cute! :) Love the coloring on the flowers.

Nicole said...

Beautiful cards. I think I need those adorable wizard stamps!! :)

Dana said...

Fabulous cards!! Love the cuteness of the first card!!

Sue D said...

cute and colorful wizard friends scene and love the wreath of flowers.

Cindy Holmes said...

Wonderful cards! Your Magical Wizard Holiday characters are so adorable! And that wreath made out of the Poinsettia's is gorgeous! Great masking on them!

Cathy Lillie said...

Dobby has a sock, Dobby is free! Lol. Fun cards using the magical wizards and friends! Using the poinsettias to make a wreath was a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Andre M. said...

What adorable cards with these new products. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet cards! I really love the botanical set!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! All your cards are really gorgeous!!! Love them!!!