Friday, November 1, 2019

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/winter blog hop



Today kicks off the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Blog hop!  I am so excited, I love these hops and seeing all the amazing creations.

You can expect a creation from me every day for this hop, and here is my first:


I love these stamps and they feel so perfect for fall.  And this card is perfect for a friend.  It was pretty easy to make, stamped and colored the images from Right at Home Stamps with my Copics.  The die cut is from Hello Bluebird cut with MME paper.  The Clouds are from Trinity Stamps and the sentiment is from Simon Says.


I love these characters, so cute and friendly.  I love this card.

OK, get hopping and have a great time!  I can't wait to see what you make.  Thanks for visiting me and hope you like this post.

Oh and I have other creations over here on the Trinity Blog.

Supplies Used:



31 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how darling!! I love the border and that sweet little scene you've created! Sooooo cute!

Fikreta said...

its super cute!

New Creations said...

Awww, so cute scene with fun images, love the pink border!

~amy~ said...

This is simply DARLING.

*Vicki* said...

What an adorable scene! Love they're all bundled up! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your cute little scene. So cute!

Amanda Wilcox said...

Super sweet card! I love the kraft background with the colorful images! So cute! <3

Brenda said...

Great batch of Christmas cards! fun release!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great sentiment! Love your card!

Shelly said...

This is so adorable!

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute and love the images and scene.

Helen Gullett said...

Katie, your card is beautiful with that scene. LOVE the coloring!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Wow, the coloring on this is amazing and I love those clouds!

A.Rose said...

They certainly look happy with their flower and coffee. Thank you!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, adorable images, love the cute scene you created!

Becca Yahrling said...

awww, they are so adorable and sweet!

Lisa said...

Love this! Adorable and beautiful!

Tink said...

Love this scene!

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

Wonderful card, gorgeous coloring!

Cynthia Cole said...

Your coffee card is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: What a fabulous card! SO pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Dawn S. said...

Wonderful colouring on your pretty card!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card, love the images.

Ericka Strange said...

Great card and I love this little scene. So cute!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So cute!

Sheryl said...

Such a sweet scene! Love how the clouds pop in and out of the border.

Hetty said...

Lovely card, just how I feel.
Beautiful coloring.

Eagle Craftz said...

Great card. so colorful!

Eagle Craftz said...

great card!

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is adorable! :)

Helen F. said...

Oh how very sweet!!!