Friday, October 19, 2018

CLC & CAS-ual Friday's


Hey, Hey!  Welcome to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's and CAS-ual Friday's  collaboration hop!

You should have arrived here from Kerry's blog!  If not head over to CAS-ual Friday's blog to start at the beginning.



You'll notice from the Graphic that there are some prizes to be won!  Simply leave comments along the way to be eligible.

 So let's start showing off some cards shall we?!


This first card cracks me up, I really love this sentiment form the Coffee Talk stamp set.  It really is so funny and perfect for my little fox friend.  Give him coffee or he might bite you!  And his cup matches perfectly in this turquoise blue, it is die cut form the Coffee Cup Fri Dies along with the large coffee word.  You'll notice that I gave the word a shadow with the white second die cut work behind it to make it pop.  I really appreciate the fall colors in this card that go perfect with this guy and his coffee.  Here is another angle...


My next card also features the same stamps and dies.


In this card the large cup die from the Coffee Cup Fri Dies is front and center.  This cup is wonderful to die cut with various patterned papers and I used this Jen Hadfield paper with the lovely colors and florals. I added my own steam.  The backdrop die and wood-patterned paper bag is a fun way to add to the fall feel and house a coffee gift card!  I love that the sentiment from Coffee Talk  is happy and uplifting.  And of course I had to include some blue cause that is my color, hence the enamel dots.
Again, here is a close up shot.

 

I do hope you are enjoying these cards and this hop!  Next up head over to Robyn's blog for more fun!  Thanks for the visit.

An InLinkz Link-up

29 comments:

Lisa said...

Love both of these! So pretty and that fox is adorable!

scrappin' GA peach said...

Oh, Katie!! These cards are so cute!!
The fox and his little cup!The fun paper and design on the second card!!
I love them!!
TFS!!!

~amy~ said...

These are fantastic!!!! Loving all the pattern papers!

Salnclts said...

I love your fox and all the layers on the second card.

Christine said...

So glad the cute little fox has a cuppa joe and the motivation to be nice. Love the gift card holder, too!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a fun sentiment and adorable fox on the first card, and I love the woodgrain gift card pocket on the second! Two pretty cards!

Laura S. said...

Beautiful cards, the foxy one is so cute <3

Marsha said...

Clever, creative cards. Love the stamp set and dies.

Macimbalo said...

Oh - that sentiment is tooooo funny! I love your creation and that critter is just adorable - makes the sentiment that much funnier with him sitting there are sweet and cute!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

The first card's sentiment really cracks me up! So cute, that fox!
Lovely cards, tfs.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the colors you used! That fox is darling!

StampingbugKerry said...

Cute little foxie holding that mug! Love the oranges and aquas together too!

Cindy C. said...

haha I love the sentiment on the first card, so cute!! And the second one is just sweet!

Sue D said...

Great card designs. Love the fox.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great designs!

Chark said...

love that even the wildlife likes a cuppa!

FD91354 said...

These designs are so cute. I love the gift card holder.. so unique.

Leanne said...

Cute cards!

Helen Gullett said...

Katie, your foxy card is adorable and the gift card holder card is absolutely wonderful idea. I love them a latte!!!

Nora Noll said...

Both of these cards are so FUN!!!

Lagene said...

Great coffee cards! I especially love the coffee sipping fox!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your gift card idea is awesome, but that fox with the mug is the BEST! TOO CUTE! Love the color combinations too!

Lori Turner said...

Oh Katie, both of these are stinkin' cute! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that fox and what a sweet gift card holder!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love that cute fox with the mug!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

What a lovely duo of cards ! Both are perfect for the season. But I have a little preference for the adorable little fox ! Thanks for sharing your work. Love, Marjorie
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Lucy E. said...

What a cute little fox!
I love the colors and layers
on the second card.

Dana said...

Sweet cards!!! I love the second one with the gift card holder!!

Kim Potts said...

That fox is just too cute! Lovely cards and lucky recipients!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such fabulous ideas. I knew that the fox would love coffee...SO cute! THanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth