Wednesday, October 17, 2018

In the patch

We get a lot of rain here in the PNW Fall through Spring.  But the last several days have been beautiful fall days.  Not ho, but warm and golden in the afternoons.  This is always the weather you hope for when heading to one of the u-pick pumpkin patches.  That thought is what inspired this scene.


The main in piece in this card was the SugarPea Designs FarmScape die.  It was fun to cut the layers with different colors of paper and put them together over this sunny sky backdrop. I stamped and colored these pumpkins from Pretty Pink Posh and added them to the front of the field.  I thought this little mouse from MFT's Farm Friends would be cute peaking out from behind a pumpkin. 

I hope this inspires you to head outdoors to a pumpkin patch AND I hope the weather is nice when you do.

Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your sweet little pumpkin patch Katie, this is cute!