Saturday, October 27, 2018

Have a Wanderful Day!



I have some exciting news!  Trinity Stamps has a new release coming in the next week!  But we don't want you to have to wait to see some of these fun goodies, so the team is sharing sneak peeks!

So let's get this going shall we?!


Check out my Wizarding Friend!  This famous wizard might be one you are familiar with.  He is such a cool and calm guy holding his Elder Wand.  It was so much fun to make this card featuring him. 

I made this card by stamping and die cutting Dumbledore.  I then stamped him again and colored his face and beard.  Next I stamped him too more times on some Authentique DP.  I cut out the robes and the had and glued the paper peices on the base along with the colored head.  Once adhered, I came back in and used my white gel pen on the edges of the robe.  I stamped, died cut and added his wand.  I placed him on this tag from the same paper pack, it reminded me of the newspapers in HP and so I thought it was a good fit.  I decided he needed a friend, so I added this Hermione's cat. I set that aside and cut my card based and brushed brown ink around the edges.  I added this nice soft blue next, stamping the sentiments and distressing the edges.  Here is a close up view. 


I really, really love these characters and sentiments.  I can't wait for you to see the whole release and all THREE of these stamp sets that work so well together.  That's right, I said 3.  I hope you feel as excited as I do!  Stay tuned for more and thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

My niece would be head over heals gaga over this, she's Harry Potter fanatic...and that's putting it mildly LOL!! Terrific card Katie!

~amy~ said...

So much fun Katie!
Can't wait for the new release!