Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Boo...where you are planted

1Happy Tuesday  I am stretching my stamps a little today, using an everyday stamp to make a Halloween card.  Here goes...


What do you think?!  I used the Let Love Grow set.  Instead of Bloom where you are planted, Boo was my alternative.  

I used watercolor paper for the circle and used distress inks and splattered some sparkle pens.  Once that dried I stamped the sentiment, masking letters to make the boo.  I stamped and die cut the succulents and crystals and colored using Halloween colors. I wanted to bring out more of the green and orange, so I used this bright green paper in the backdrop with this white die cut paper.    I sprinkled these bright orange dots about. 

Here is another view. 


Well I hope you enjoy this atypical Halloween card.   I am entering it into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

Trinity Stamps has a new release 11/2.  They will be sharing sneak peaks all week, be sure to check it out!


No comments: