Wednesday, October 24, 2018

On the Rooftop.. Plus Trinity Winner

Oh goodness, I made this card for the YNS challenge but have yet to post it.  And...it is their 100th challenge so I can't not post!!!  I'll keep it brief...


This card features the YNS Merry Mouse Eve set.  I had fun coloring this with copics.  I added some distress ink around the edges for that winter sky glow with the highlight on the scene.  After all was colored I came back in with my white gel pen to create the mirror between the bricks.  The scene is set on a Lawn Fawn DP backdrop with Pebbles ephemeria providing the sentiment.

Here is another view of that sweet mouse.  


It makes me think of Twas the Night Before Christmas, but on this case, the mouse is stirring!






NOTE: The winner of the Trinity Coffee with Character Stamp set from the National Coffee Day Hop was announced on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog.

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card Katie, love the plaid paper!