Saturday, December 1, 2018

Coffee Hop Day 2- Merry

Happy Day 2 of the hop!  Are you having fun yet?  I haven't yet gotten to visit any blogs yet and may not today either since we are going to go look for a Christmas Tree!  Yay!  I love decorating for the holidays!

 Before that though, I want to share today's hop card.  


She is absolutely darling!  As are many of the characters from The Greeting Farm.  100% cuteness. 
For this card, I stamped my imaged and colored her with my Copics.  I love her dark hair in contrast to the red bow.  I cut her out and set her aside.  Then I pulled out this fun paper from a Recollection's paper Pad and cut it with my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die.  Next, I put a plain white strip in and then used some of the Doodlebugs Paper and cut it with a Pretty Pink Posh die to give it the scalloped edge.  I put all that together and put it down on my base.  I added my cutie and then added the Merry sentiment from Hello Bluebird. 

Here is a close up: 


Be sure to head to the CLC blog to check out the amazing projects and join the hop! 

Enjoy your Saturday!

10 comments:

Billie A said...

Darling image and fun card. Love it.

~amy~ said...

Such a darling card, love the two fisted drinker...is that me?! LOL
Hope you guys found the perfect tree!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So darling is that image. Either she is ambidextrous and can drink two at once or she is bringing one cup to share. At any rate it is a wonderful card design.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is adorable! Love that patterned paper to bits!

Hetty said...

Such a sweet card. One can't have enough coffee at hand!

Laura S. said...

I love how the girl is holding 2 cups of coffee, because who drinks only one? so sweet!

Fikreta said...

what adorable card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO super cute.

Vonmariedesign said...

Sooo cute!! I love this image and your design!!

Dandi93 said...

Cute, she's my kind of girl... one in each hand... some days you just need it