Saturday, May 4, 2019

2019 Spring Summer CLC Hop- Day 2

Welcome back to the Spring/Summer CLC Coffee Hop!  So much coffee loving and papercrafting to do!

I have a fun CAS card today that I adore. 


This card features a stamp set from Super Sponsor Ellen Hutson!  To make this, I started with my images, stamped and Colored using my Copics and highlighted with my gel pen.  I love the cup, it reminds me of spring and cherry blossoms.  I cut them out using my Scan n' Cut and set them aside.  Next I created my background using an Echo Park Stencil, some spun sugar distress inks and my Trinity Blendability Brushes.  I stamped the sentiment, which is awesome.  Then I added my elements and popped a few out.  DONE! 

Here is my close up: 


Hope you are enjoying the hop and the weekend!  Thank you for your visit!





18 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I'm smiling at your sentiment on this lovely coffee card!

Sherry Hickey said...

Love your card! Great stamps and color choices!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Super fun and creative, Katie. Love the coffee theme.

Becca Yahrling said...

Loving that gorgeous lime green, which is so yummy.
Your card is beautiful!

tonyamaries said...

Excellent coloring Katie! Beautiful card!

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE this katie!

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE!!

Theresa

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love it!!

New Creations said...

Such a beautiful sentiment with all over design, gorgeous!

Billie A said...

Great card and I like the images and colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and I love the cup.

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful clean and simple design and the saying is just fantastic!

Helen Gullett said...

Your CAS card is fabulous. LOVE that flowery cup and pot.

Hetty said...

Lovely card with great sentiment and sweet colors.

Lisa said...

Love this!! the sentiment... the background... the colors.. the design!! Love it all!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So cute! Love how the images pop on the card! Great design!