Friday, May 10, 2019

For Dad

OK,  I couldn't resist making one last card for the Coffee Hop.  I had made one for Mom's, one for teachers, I didn't want Dad's to feel left out....


This card features 2 Super Sponsors.  The images are from Craftin Desert Divas and the "Dad" die cut form Sugar Pea Designs

I made this by stamping the images from CDD, these little mice are so cute!  I colored them with my Copics and added highlights with my gel pen.  I cut them out using my Scan 'n Cut.  Next I found my card base and added a piece of DP from My Minds Eye.  I added my cutie images into the scene.  Then I die cut the "smile" portion of the sentiment from MFT in gold and again in the CS.  I glued them together with the gold off set, then added to the top.  Finally, I die cut the Dad from SPD in the same color and mounted it on the scene as well. 


That is officially it for me for this hop!  It has been tons of fun!

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute card with those darling images. Dad will love it

Becca Yahrling said...

So very precious!!! I love this sweet set. Love your beautifully designed and colored card.

Karen Letchworth said...

The pops of gold are so pretty. Great job on this stunning card.

Esther Asbury said...

OH sooooooo adorable! Love the little mice and the color scheme is so pretty!

Billie A said...

Cute card darling image.

Fikreta said...

its so very adorable card!

~amy~ said...

awwww...such a cute card, love those mice.

tonyamaries said...

So stinkin' sweet!

New Creations said...

Absolutely sooooo adorable!

Hetty said...

Great card for dad! Cute and shiny.

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile! What a cute cute card!