Monday, May 6, 2019

Give it some kick!

Happy Monday Friends.  I am back again with another card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  Today I decided to go with iced tea, but it has a little extra kick...I like to imagine it is spiked.  The perfect drink to share with my bestie after a long work day.


The bright colors make me so happy.  This card has a whole host of products from various Super Sponsors and other crafty companies.  Here is how I made it:

  • I printed out the digital image from Super Sponsor Graciellie Designs.  I colored it with my Copics and used my Scan n' Cut to cut it out. 
  • Then I stamped the sentiment on the tag, it is from the newest release from The Rabbit Hole Designs, who is also a Super Sponsor. 
  • I die cut a large white circle with a die from Super Sponsor Lawn Fawn
  • Next I die cut this bright and colorful designer paper from Super Sponsor Sunny Studio using the wonky stitches die from Super Sponsor Avery Elle
  • I stamped a sentiment from MFT on the DP and placed the DP on the white card base. 
  • I placed my image on the circle, then the circle on the DP. 
Here is a close up of the spiked tea. 




I hope you are enjoying the coffee hop as much as I am, always so fun!  Wishing you a happy Monday and thanking  you for your visit today.


Here are the majority of the products I used that can be found at Super Sponsor Ellen Hutson's!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, Katie...this is the sweetest!
Thanks so much for sharing this lovely.
Karen L

Fikreta said...

this is so adorable card

Esther Asbury said...

I always enjoy seeing Graciellie Designs pop up in the gallery -- your card is so sweet! Fabulous coloring and I love the pretty pink gingham!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is colored brew-tea-fully! lol Really gorgeous.

Julia Aston said...

What a delicious cool tea drink! love the watermelon on the edge and all the bright summer colors!

~amy~ said...

Well, this is just so cute and summery! I love it Katie!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and that tea looks so refreshing! I am not a tea drinker but that looks like it would hit the spot on a hot summer day.

New Creations said...

How beautiful and summery, love it!

Billie A said...

Yum yum.. looks good and cool summer drink

tonyamaries said...

Love this fun very sweet card!

Hetty said...

Beautiful coloring on you oh so lovely card.