Friday, May 3, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop


Happy Day 1 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  I am quite a few cards ready to share for this hop.  Let's start with this one shall we? 


I made this card started with the cute itty bitty stamp from Waffle Flower.  I colored it using my Copics and white gel pen for highlights and then cut it out with my Scan n Cut.  I placed it on top of this die cut cup with whip from Echo park.  The cup is then placed on top of this sunburst backdrop made using a stencil from Taylored Expressions, Distress Inks and Trinity Blendability Brushes.  Lastly, I added a few hearts and the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps.  All of this is mounted on some light lilac paper from Stampin' Up. 

Here is a close up shot: 


Thanks for visiting today and enjoy the hop!

29 comments:

scrappin' GA peach said...

Such a pretty card, Katie!! :)

Kelsey Thomas said...

This is pretty! :)

New Creations said...

Absolutely pretty! Happy hopping!

Esther Asbury said...

Pretty card and I love the sentiments!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

FABULOUS Katie!

Helen Gullett said...

Katie, this is gorgeous and fantastic! LOVE it!!!

SugarGem said...

Really pretty 😍 these colors really pop

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Wow! I love the way this card pops! Great job!

Karen Letchworth said...

CUTE card, Katie. thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity. I hope you will also share with us at Word Art Wednesday.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I always LOVE having you play along.
Blessings,
Karen L

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Ooooh, so very pretty!!

Bunny said...

Nice hug in a mug. Really cute.

~amy~ said...

Katie! This is GORGEOUS. Your coloring is fabulous and the color palette is wow.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with that gorgeous coloring.

A.Rose said...

How super Sweet!

Billie A said...

Cute card and colors.

tonyamaries said...

Beautiful card my friend! Great coloring as usual!

StampingbugKerry said...

That cup is like an iconic image. It's LIT! :)

Cindy C. said...

Fabulous design!!

Allie said...

Loving those sunbeams!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous and awesome! Absolutely love!

2amscrapper said...

super cute!

Hetty said...

Looks like an awesome idea for a real tattoo!
Beautiful.

JessicaK said...

Beautiful framing with the stencil

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Katie!

Centellazul said...

Muy lindo el fondo de la Tarjeta y la taza luce linda !!

Beckie Williams said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your colors!! Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us!!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors. So pretty and perfect for spring!

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card.