Tuesday, November 5, 2019

CLC Winter Hop- Day 5?


Welcome back!  Is it Coffee Hop day 5?  I can't remember!  LOL.  But it doesn't matter, I am still having fun.  I have another cute card to share with you today featuring products from some of our fabulous Super Sponsors- specifically, SugarPea Designs, Your Next Stamp, Trinity Stamps and Ellen Hutson.


So here is how I made this:
  • I started by stamping out my images from SugarPea Designs on watercolor paper.  I used my zigs to color them and let them dry.  
  • Then I added some white gel pen to the donut. 
  • Next, I cut them out and set them aside. 
  • Then I cut this Doodlebug Designs Inc. paper using my Your Next Stamp Photo Booth Panel die.  
  • I mounted the colored snowflake die on my white cardstock using foam tape. 
  • I flipped the paper over and set the squares inside. 
  • On the middle panel, I stamped the sentiment before I put it in.  
  • Then I adhered my images using glue and foam tape.  
  • Lastly, I added these cute Pink Peppermint Embellishments from Trinity Stamps. 



I LOVE these adorable marshmallows!  The make me smile.  Please do not notice the smudge of green above...ugh, I didn't even notice until I photographed.

The paper perfectly compliments the colors I used.  Here is one more close up of these cute characters.



I have to say, I think some of the marshmallows kinda look like they are pooping out other marshmallows!  LOL.  But I love them anyway, and I'd still eat that. BWAHAHAHA!  I know, you can't remove that image now... brain bleach!

OK, well, now that I have ruined marshmallows for you forever... you are welcome... I hope you have a pleasant day and thank you for visiting.

Supplies Used:


Mugs & Kisses                                         Christmas Town        




8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love those sweet little marshmallows and the pretty pink background! This card has so many wonderful details in it!

New Creations said...

I love the fun designs with all cute images, so much fun!

Billie A said...

Pretty papers, cute layout and images. Great coloring

Fikreta said...

its awesome card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute with all those little fun elements you added to the card design.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

lol, you are right, they do look like they pooping out out marshmellows, lol. I could not see the smudge of green either. This is so adorable and those marshmellows are super cute!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet is this!!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and cute card!