Thursday, November 7, 2019

For the Boys

Happy Almost Friday!  I am so looking forward to Friday, I can't begin to tell you.  Today I have some fun creations for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter hop (shocker I know). These ones are for the guys. 


This card was hard to photograph due to the shiny paper, but fun to make.  This creation features products from Super Sponsors RG Avenue, Impress, Trinity Stamps, Butterfly Reflections and Ellen Hutson. 

For the Tag: 

  • I started out by die cutting the cup elements using an Impress die. You'll note that I cut the straw in some red and green striped paper. 
  • Next, I stamped this RG Avenue coffee cup image and colored it with my Copics.  
  • Then I cut it out using a 1" circle punch. 
  • I die cut this tag from the Trinity Stamps Narrow Card & Bookmark with Envelope die set.  I wanted the tag to be a little shorter so I trimmed the end.  I added the shiny green paper eyelet.
  • I stamped the sentiment from the Trinity Greetings of the Season set. 
  • After that, I mounted the cup on the tag with foam tape. 
  • Lastly I added the Bubblemint Embellishments from Trinity and added the twine. 



For the card: 
  • I started with this image from RG Avenue, colored it with Copics and cut it out with my Scan'N'Cut.
  • Next, I used a PTI die with this shiny green paper.  
  • I mounted the green paper over the brown, then I added my stamped image into the card with foam tape.  
  • Next, I die cut this sentiment from WPlus9 All the Cheer die in red and adhered to the card front.  
  • Then I came back in and added these Bubblemint Embellishments to match my tag.


I am pretty happy with how this hipster bear card and tag turned out.  Hope the guys like it... and you do too.

Thanks for visiting me today!



Supplies Used:

           Trinity Narrow Card & Bookmark with Envelope            Bubblemint Embellishments                                  Trinity Greetings of the Season



9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Shimmer, Glimmer, and one cute bear = super fun coffee card!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I can tell how shiny the foil background is too.

Billie A said...

Fun card. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

Lisa Elton said...

He looks like a jolly fella! This is fun Katie!

New Creations said...

Fantastic, love the design!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG I love these bears, this is so super cute

Shelly said...

So awesome!

wienerhoneymooners said...

YOU KNOW I ADORE THIS!!!!