Friday, November 1, 2019

Trinity Winter Release Blog Hop


Happy Friday and Happy Trinity Release Blog Hop.  I think you are going to love these new products, so much fun!  And of course, as always prizes. We also have some amazing guest designers with us today.  

I have several projects for you today and hope you love them. Here goes:



First up is my card featuring the new Bear Tree Stamp set and Coordinating Die set.  I love this darling bear and his partridge friend.  I colored these characters with Copics and paired them up with the Narrow Card and Bookmark Die Set  and the Pine Tree Border Die.  The DP is from Pinkfresh. 

Next Up:


Aren't these little birdies from the Season's Tweetings set just darling?!  There are Coordinating dies as well.  I paired them with my Gina Marie scallop die, holiday paper that I had in my scrap bin, the circle is from SugarPea Designs.  And I paper pieced the blanked using other DP scraps. 


Need a white elephant gift for a party?  This Elephant Gift stamps and Coordinating Die set is perfect for that!  I paper pieced bits of it. The sentiment is from Narrow Card and Bookmark Die Set and cut in foam and I added some Large Peppermint Candy Embellishments. The scallop rectangle die is from Avery Elle and the circle from SugarPea Designs. 

Here is my last project for today:


I bet you didn't expect me to use the Seasonal Cup Decor and More die set on a card?  So stinking fun and perfectly paired with the new Slimline Dies, specifically the Stitched Panel and Squares set and the Scallops and Banner set. I threw in some of the snowflakes cut in foam and more DP from Pinkfresh. 

Alright, here is the full hop list so you can keep track.  Next up is the Amazing Amanda!

Katie Brooks YOU ARE HERE


PRIZE:  Prize: $25 GC to be selected from participating blogs (comment on all).  Must comment by 11/7 at 11:59 PM PT. Winner will be announced on the Trinity Blog the following Friday on November 8th.

Soooooo, be sure to check out the links and these awesome new products that are live and available in the shop NOW.  Here are some images of them to get you a little more excited. ;)












Oooh, and we had some more shares earlier this am for the Coffee Lover's blog hop.  Check it out here

12 comments:

Silvia Galloni said...

What an amazing cards....I love them all!!!

New Creations said...

What a fantastic release with such cute projects! You showcased so well! Happy hopping!

Amanda Wilcox said...

These cards turned out amazing! I love them all! You've given me some fun ideas I'm excited to try. Thank you for always being so inspiring!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the elephant one! So many cute critters in this release! I WANT THEM ALL!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Adorable cards :)

Roberta S. said...

Oh my goodness your cards are so cute. This is a great release and so many fun interpretations of the stamp sets. Love the tweetheart card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are all so adorable!!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Your cards are too stinkin'cute! I love the birds and the final card the best! ❤❤

Cindy Holmes said...

Precious cards! I really love how layered with all kinds of colors and patterned paper!

Jessie said...

Love the cards, so awesome. So many spectacular stamps

Sue D said...

Cute cards. my fave is the first one with the bear.

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute cards! Love the slimline card with the adorable penguin, deer and snowman!