Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Round and Round we go!

Happy Wednesday!  One day closer to Friday- YAY!  So, I wanted to join the most current Create a Smile Challenge mood board. 


I saw this challenge and was captivated by the swirls and circles.  So why not use my newest set Clear a Friendly Turn.  I love this set, it is sooooo cute!  Really, I need all the snowpeople sets...soon my pretty, soon! LOL. Here is my card: 



Right?  They are super fun! I used distress ink and a stencil for the clouds.    I stamped the blue snowflakes and my ferris wheel directly on my background.  I colored them with Copics. Then I cut out the ferris wheel cars and center to add some dimension. Lastyly, I added this snowbank at the bottom and the sentiment.  


I hope you enjoyed this cute card and thank you for visiting.  

Here are the supplies I used:




                                     Clear a Friendly Turn stamp set



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh good grief, this is so stinkin' cute!

LaurieC said...

Love this adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us at Create A Smile Stamps!!