Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Bundles of Hugs

Hey there!  I am back with another fun Whimsy Release.  It is so cute you are gonna just love it. My card today features the Bundles of Hugs Stamp Set



Do you not love this adorable squirrel?  And check out how I made it into shaker card with the cute sunflower's behind the vellum. 

Here is how I made it.  First I stamped the image on Copic friendly paper, then colored it with Copics (E11, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y35, B23, B93, B97, B99, C7, C5, C3, YG95, YG67).  I fussy cut the image out and set it aside.  Next, I used some Calico DP  and cut it with the Peekaboo Window 3 Die to create the frame.  I placed vellum on the background and mounted it with foam tape on a blue base.  Inside I added some small clear rhinestones and the sunflowers.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the Giraffe Peeking stamp set using faded jeans distress ink on the tag then brushed the tag with Broken Corduroy.  I wrapped the yellow twine around it and tied the tag on.  Then I added my cute character. 


I can't tell you how much I love this color combo and the fall feel.  It makes me happy!

Thanks for visiting and be sure to check it out Whimsy