Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wishing you a Happy Day

Happy Wednesday!  Today I am popping by to share a CAS card that I made using some brand new Whimsy Stamps. 

CAS isn't really my strength, but I try to pull it off every now and then.  And when in doubt, try repeat stamping technique. I don't think it turned out to bad, I really love the pops of color with the art supplies. 


As I said, I made this by repeat stamping elements from the Polka-dot-pals Colton Stamp Set on my white base.  I also stamped the easel and colored the base.  For the canvas, I used the Honeycomb Drips Stencil with some distress inks and brushes to create the dripping paint effect.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Happy Sky Stamp set. I cut the easel out and set it aside.  Then I added a rainbow of CS strips along one side.  I added my easel back and and added some sequins.  Pretty easy peasy!


Here are other fabulous projects from the team for this release! 


Entering this into Tuesday Throwdown Challenge- Anything Goes. 

Thanks for visiting!