Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Fairy Dust

Hi Friends!  A super quick card today that I made for a friends birthday.  It is fun and funny and features some awesome Whimsy Stamps products. 


This card comes complete with a little humor, which makes it perfect. ;)

I made this by stamping the image from Stinkerbell on Copic paper.  I colored it with BG10, BG01, B02, R37, R35, R14, YR23, Y15, Y13, E00, E02, RV42.  I cut my fairy out and set her aside.  On my white base I used a bit of Rainbow Paper Pack for the background.   Then I used the Grass and Cloud Edger Die. I added a bit of color to the clouds.  I added sparkle from my sparkle pen to the clouds, wings, eyelid and wand.  I stamped the sentiment on a bit of white and mounted that on top.  I mounted my fairy with foam tape and added some sparkles for good measure. 


Isn't she pretty?!  I want her to be my fairy godmother and grant that wish!  

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun background you've given her! this is cute Katie!