Thursday, September 17, 2020

Trinity September Release- Day 1

Happy Thursday!  Today is the first of two days of sharing new Trinity Stamps products and the release will be live tomorrow.  We are hopping over on Instagram, but I wanted to share my projects here too so you could see them in more detail.  Here is my first project for the release:


This card features a new stamp set called Potions Master and the coordinating Potions Master Die set. I stamped the images on white paper and used my Copics to color them.  I used the dies to cut them out and set them aside.  Next, I used the 4 bar die set to cut out some stitched rectangles. One was in dark purple and the other in watercolor paper.  On that one, I used Lindy's Magicals to create the green sparkly and mottled background.  On that, I a stamped the stars with Versafine.  Next I used a die cut circle, my Wilted Violet oxides and Blending Buddy.  On that I added Professor Snape and the Slythern elements. I added a bit of glossy accents on the bubbles.  I used the banner dies from the 4 bar set in white.  I stamped the sentiment in versamark and them embossed with Wow Black Opaque embossing Powder.  For "Always" I used Metaline Violet from Wow.  I put everything together on a black base.  My last step was to add a strip of purple using the new Slimline Stitched Strips



So Slythern.... so Snape....  some pretty dark magic!  I love Trinity's magical wizards collection and this is the perfect addition. 

Now... please join us on Instagram for the hop.  Good luck with your chance at the prize!

Thanks for visiting!