Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Ready for some fun?!

Hey friends.   Anyone else excited for the weekend?  Yes, I know it is only Tuesday, but I am! lololol.    OK, we have a few days to wait yet, but we can have some fun before then right?  

Today, I am playing with some Whimsy products. 


This card features the new and fun die, Elvira Moonlighting.  I used her in another recent post and tutorial here. In both, I added white to her hair by using white pencil on the  black die cut hair. For this one, I used her entire person (not just her head).  I mounted her in front of the Haunted Parlor backdrop and I used the Wonky Window Die cut in kraft paper and distressed with ink to make it look like a window.  I mounted it all on a dark, rich purple paper.  The sentiment is from Flamingo Fun and I stamped and embossed it with Wow's Metalline Flame. 


I love this background stamp and this die.  In this one, Elvira has her eyes closed and some smokey eyeshadow, lol.  She is pretty fabulous doncha think?

Thanks for visiting! 



1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

This turned out amazing!!! I so need almost EVERYTHING on the new release!