Sunday, February 16, 2020

Beep, Beep!

Happy Sunday!  I have another fun card to share with you today featuring the new Avery Elle Peek-A-Boo Fair set with the oldie but goodie Peek-a-Boo Pals.



I had so much fun making this and in fact, this is probably my new fave color combo.  It is just bright and happy!  This makes for the perfect birthday card, or congrats on any occasion.



Most of action here is just stamping, coloring and die cutting.  I don't often make one layer cards, but this one seemed appropriate.  The stamp behind the cars, which remind me of tire tracks, is also from Avery Elle.  The Yippee is from Waffle Flower and cut in foam and the perfectly matched stars from Trinity Stamps.


I hope you like it!  I sure had fun making it. :)

Entering this into:

Time Out Challenge 155


Supplies Used:





5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I was just saying to the girls yesterday that I was only able to find one card sample with the bumper cards. LOVE your design. So fun! the neon is fabulous. We missed you yesterday!

Lisa Elton said...

Yippee is right, this is cute!

Kim Heggins said...

so much fun....I want to be on one of those bumper cars too!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Michelle said...

Wow, this is fun!

Nonni said...

This totally makes me smile! I love the cute critters and the cheerful feel of this card! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!